Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Indian e-commerce site Flipkart has started Quiz competition as amazon Quiz, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz
for their users to attract and to bring good visiter at in Flipkart site. Here we started to Give Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers for you guys so you can get all the correct answers here and you will get a chance to win some prizes.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
|Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz||Sports & More|
|Today’s Prize||Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems and More|
|Time||8 AM 19th August 2020|
|Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners||40,000+|
How to Submit Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers?
- Open Flipkart App
- Go to Dashboard and Tap on Flipkart Games Option.
- Click On Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Questions will be there on time and you just need to give correct answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 19th August 2020
1. Which cricketer is married to the lead actress of the film ‘Dil Diya Hai’?
Answer is : Harbhajan Singh
2. Often depicted with a blacksmith’s hammer, who is the Roman god of fire?
Answer is : Vulcan
3. The Magical Double Bass is the first novel in which series of novels set in Russia?
Answer is : Tanya Grotter
4. How is the Jewish actress ‘Ruby Myers’ better known to us from Indian cinema?
Answer is : Sulochana
5. The scientist who developed the modern classification system of blood groups was
Answer is : Austrian
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th August 2020
1. ____ is the first Indian to win a Badminton World Championship gold medal.
Answer is : P V Sindhu
2. Which of these is a lifestyle brand launched by MS Dhoni?
Answer is : Seven
3. Who among these took a hattrick in this year’s ICC World Cup?
Answer is : Mohammed Shami
4. Which sport is excluded from the Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2022?
Answer is : Shooting
5. Nepal’s Gaurika Singh, the youngest Olympian in 2016, is associated with which sport?
Answer is : Swimming
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th August 2020
1. The upcoming film Marjaavaan will be ___’s 2nd film in Bollywood.
Answer is : Tara Sutaria
2. The 2019 Hollywood film Joker is based in which of these fictional cities?
Answer is : Gotham
3. The Amazon Prime series Mirzapur and Inside Edge have both been produced by
Answer is : Excel Entertainment
4. For which of these songs did American rapper Eminem win an Academy Award?
Answer is : Lose Yourself
5. Which of these Disney cartoon characters is not based on a book?
Answer is : Goofy
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th August 2020
1. How do we know Malaysia’s Bandung and South Africa’s Bombay Crush in India?
Answer is : Falooda
2. Which college served as the shooting location for the film Chhichhore?
Answer is : IIT Bombay
3. Who among these is a right arm off spin bowler?
Answer is : Ravichandran Ashwin
4. To hunt which animal was the dog species dachshund originally bred?
Answer is : Badger
5. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, Visva Parichay to whom?
Answer is : Satyendranath Bose
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 15th August 2020
1. Who was recently appointed as the batting coach of Indian men’s cricket team?
Answer 1 : Vikram Rathour
2. In men’s tennis, who has won the most Grand Slam titles in history?
Answer 2 : Roger Federer
3. Who scored the highest individual score of 166 runs in the 2019 ICC World Cup?
Answer 3 : David Warner
4. Deborah Herold, the Indian cyclist, hails from which Union Territory?
Answer 4 : Andaman and Nicobar
5. Which footballer gave his own name to his son?
Answer 5 : Cristiano Ronaldo
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 14th August 2020
1. Haseena Parkar is a film based on the life of the sister of _____.
Answer 1 : Dawood Ibrahim
2. Which breed is the popular cartoon dog Scooby-Doo?
Answer 2 : Great Dane
3. Which Shah Rukh Khan starrer was initially titled ‘Katrina Meri Jaan’?
Answer 3 : Zero
4. Which of these American sitcoms is not animated?
Answer 4 : Modern Family
5. Who is the only person to have ever won a Booker Prize and an Oscar?
Answer 5 : Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th August 2020
1. The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin was previously an intelligence officer of
Answer 1 : KGB
2. Which of these painters is a brother of an ex-Prime Minister of India?
Answer 2 : Satish Gujral
3. Which lake in Spiti in Himachal Pradesh got its name from its crescent shape?
Answer 3 : Chandra Taal
4. Which fruit can be seen in the painting ‘The Son of Man’ by Belgian painter René Magritte?
Answer 4 : Apple
5. According to Brahma Purana, on which day did Lord Brahma recreate the world?
Answer 5 : Gudi Padwa
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz: Questions & Correct Answers 12th Aug 2020
Q1: How many bases would you find in a baseball diamond?
Answer 1: Four
Q2: In which league would you find teams named Delhi Dashers and Chennai Smashers?
Answer 2: PBL
Q3: Who is the first Indian cricketer to bowl three maiden overs in a T201?
Answer 3: Deepti Sharma
Q4: Who among these cricketers is married to an Arjuna awardee Squash player?
Answer 4: Dinesh Karthik
Q5: An ice hockey game is divided into three periods of how many minutes each?